Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

An overdue introduction

A lifeless ordinary-Motion City Soundtrack

This blog is now two weeks old and I can't imagine what those of you who have never seen any of my other work might be thinking. My name is Davlin Stewart; I've got five other blogs and a website currently floating in limbo. What you're reading now is the continuation of the story I'd been telling on Scattered Thoughts for almost three years.

You see, I'm fucked up in the head and my heart is unstable. These are the ingredients for a molitove cocktail of self destruction. It also does wonders for the imagination. I take whatever intense emotion I'm going through at the moment and capture it through the power of the written word. There it becomes the piece of a puzzle so intricate that no one else will ever put it all together.

Actually, I dare you to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment