Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

An unfinished post from Scattered Thoughts # 2

A collection of some of the things she said to me when they were still good:


You do get impatient sometimes, and way ahead of yourself. It's one of my favorite things about you. I enjoy watching you get excited and letting your mind take you places.

As far as us goes, it catches me off guard sometimes that I'm really this happy and I'm not trying to be. I never had that, or expected to.

I love that about you though. You just do things. I research EVERYTHING.

You're so romantic. I think that's the biggest way you offset me. It's nice because you bring that side out in me.

as if I could possible keep my hands off you. You have so much to learn! hah

And I pretty much bailed on matt as soon as I found out you'd written I live to read your work, as it happens.

You are creepy in the sweetest way and I love it.

But honestly I don't think you realize how talented you are. Yes. I mean I know you realize you have talent, but what you write amazes me.

I love you so much I don't know how to put it into words.

I think if there was a word for it, hearing it would be the same as staring into the sun. It's better to just be comforted by the warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment