Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My first review!

I've received a review for my first book, My time in Hell and other whimsical tales, on Amazon.  Here's what Danni had to say:

This book has it all, everything you want to read is in this book. Warning: once started it can't be put down. It's a helluva page turner, and the catch? It's a true story.-5 Stars
I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me.  Though, therein lies the problem.  My book has been on the market for almost two months now and I've only sold about 7 copies. I've big plans for the future, but as of right now I'm every bit the starving artist.  Seriously, I only weigh 132 lbs if there isn't any change in my pockets.  I need this book to take off soon.  If you're new to my work it's the perfect jumping on point and leads directly into my second, yet unpublished project, I've no reason to dream, which is the most interactive and revolutionary story ever told.

Here's My time in Hell's description:

My name is Davlin Stewart and without the written word I would not be alive today. What started as a form of therapy has turned into a passion which only burns brighter with each passing day. My book, My time in Hell and other whimsical tales, covers eight years of struggle where I'd turned to writing in order to make sense of the world around me. Just a few of the few topics covered within its pages include relationships, molestation, drugs/alcohol, religion, contracting STDs, a five day stint in a mental hospital, the trials of being an unknown author, performing in open mics, making progress with mental illness and finding a sense of peace despite it all.

I want you to know that, no matter what you're going through, you are not alone and there is someone out there who understands. Besides, the only thing you have to lose is four bucks and a little bit of time. 

So, if you're interested in seeing the breakout work of one of the best kept secrets of the literary world, look no further.  Links to both Amazon and Barnes and Noble can be found on the right side of this blog.  Please, don't make me beg...

Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment