Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

An unfinished post from Scattered Thoughts # 11


Tomorrow I'm going to Lafayette for work and I won't be back until Thursday. Before I get on the plane there's something I really need to say, just in case...well, let's just leave it at that.

I know you think no one notices you, but you're wrong. I always have, even though I was never the one you wanted. Why do you think I'm still here after all this time? It's because I've been waiting on you to notice me.

I know, you're comfortable with him. You've said it countless times and I get it.
It's a stress free life of routine, but also one which comes at the price of passion. He doesn't see you for the quirky, brilliant, beautiful, tortured, artistic, sexy, amazing woman that you are. The romance is gone and he doesn't make you feel special. Everyday you question decision to stay

Things don't have to be this way. You can have someone who's working towards a goal and . You can live a life that keeps you guessing and reignite the fire inside you which had been snuffed out years ago. You can be loved and, yes, you do deserve it. You just have to decide that being comfortable isn't enough for you anymore.

Look, I know we're both out of our minds. But I also think we just might be crazy enough to work.

P.S. Boy, won't this be awkward if my plane doesn't crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment