Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Refresh

Can't tell me nothing-Kanye West

On the second entry of this blog I stated that I would neither take back or apologize for anything I write.  When it comes to my blogs and serious works, this remains true.  This month alone I've written some harsh and, let's be honest, borderline reckless pieces.  While the sentiments expressed in some of my words might not be the same ones I have today, I stand by everyone of them.  And there they shall remain.

Boulevard of broken dreams-Green Day

The last eighteen months have been an absolute roller coaster and I'm still trying to process it all.  I'm hesitant to talk about it much because it's the very basis for my second book, I've no reason to dream..., and I'd rather you find out about it in the way I've intended.  This is the project I want to share with the world and I can't do that unless my first book, My time in Hell and other whimsical tales, is a success.  The story I've crafted is nothing short of astonishing and I'm scared no one is going to be able to see what I've done.  If you want an idea of what's been going on, this is all I'll give you.

Jump on my shoulders-Awolnation


No comments:

Post a Comment