Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Assiduous

As reported in my last two entries, I've finished my first novel after three long years. As good as it felt to finally be able to put one of my projects to rest, I've already moved on to the next. And guess what, it's almost finished.

Those of you who followed my previous blog Scattered Thoughts might remember the mention of a book entitled I've no reason to dream.

It was supposed to be the greatest love story ever told, but it's become a different beast altogether. It's a true horror story, told unlike anything which has ever been done before. The book will also be a detective story of sorts, packaged with the evidence the readers will need in order to piece together the cryptic contents of its pages. It's an interactive experience on a level which could keep people busy for years without ever scratching the surface.

I guarantee you, this is literary history in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment