Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm back! Oh, you didn't know I left. Well...this is awkward.

Set by example-Twiztid

When I disappeared the way I did, there were a lot of hurt people left behind. For six months I was a ghost and during the silence I lost myself. Then, almost everything else.

Now I'm back and those I'd abandoned are calling me out. It's a strange thing. I've never meant to hurt anybody, I'm not malicious by nature. However, it does seem that no matter what decisions I make, those closest to me get burned in the process.

So I run. I push everyone away so that when I collapse in on myself, they don't get dragged down with me. I'm starting to not feel so great about the person I've become. In the last couple of months I've heard some of the people I've loved the most say hurtful, but honest, things about what I am.

But they don't understand and I've run out of ways to explain. Here's the truth. Right now, I'm not well mentally. I think I'm actually starting to see what true madness feels like.

But you don't want to hear that.

So I bottle it up and it festers. This makes me sick and my actions become more and more desperate. And you're right, if it was just a breakup I could get over it. But it's fucking not. There's so much more to it.

My bones are starting to crack from the pressure.

So, yeah, the way I left was shitty and I'm sorry for it. But I've got a lot on my plate right now. If you accept my apology, that's fantastic. Though, if you need to get some bashing out of your system, please do me a favor and give me a few months to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment